Basma Neaime, MA, PMP
Business professional with 30 years of wide experience in strategic planning/execution and, operations and project management; including HR management, finance transformation, IT, planning and implementation (ERP-E2E), mobilizing/coaching teams (all levels), large-scale projects, performance, process re-engineering, enterprise risk management (ERM), organizational change management, business transformation and development, developing indicators and dashboards (KPI/KRI), leading to setting clear visions, achieving business objectives, cost control/reduction, improving quality of services and/or products and enhancing team motivation.
Proficiency in leveraging various management methodologies and best practices such as the ISO-9001, ISO-14000, ISO-31000, Six-Sigma, Kaizen, Industry 4.0, and PMBOK Framework (PMI).
Proven skills in coaching board members, executive teams, and senior managers, managing all stakeholders’ expectations, and understanding/obtaining client acceptance by facilitating workshops and brainstorming training sessions. Constantly bridging gaps between clients’ needs and innovative business solutions.
Highlights in summary
- 30 years of experience
- Business sectors: Industry (large, small), Services (IT, Engineering, art), Health (Hospitals and affiliations), Education (Higher and schools)
- Departments: Operations, administration, shared services, strategic planning, project office, HR, sourcing, procurement, materials management, inventory, accounts payables, quality/performance, audit/risk, finance, building, contracts, client services, billing and collections, document control, IT (ERP), fundraising.
- Multi-site, multi-country work environments and multi-disciplinary teams
- Profit and not-for-profit organizations; public and private companies
- Change-resisting work environments; Team and client-oriented
- Strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Strong travel / international exchange experience
- University lecturer since 2013 (Planning, Management, Risk Management)
- Graduate education (BA, Masters in Marketing, Masters in Finance, Graduate Certificate in Leadership)
- Numerous professional training and workshops were given in Canada, the USA, Europe, Middle-East, South Asia
- Numerous voluntary activities: Red Cross (paramedic), board member, art and social events to support local and international communities.
- Skills: ISO-9001, ISO-14000, ISO-31000, PMBOK, LSSGB (Six-Sigma), Agile, Industry 4.0/4.1
- Fluency in 9 languages (spoken/written ): French, English, Arabic, Spanish, German, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, Greek