Donna Hall PCC
With her extensive experience working with leaders and her experience in Human Resources, Donna has a proven track record in understanding the leadership development strategies of leading Canadian private, health care, regulatory, government agencies, public and NFO organizations. She is skilled at helping clients understand their leadership challenges and helps them resolve them. In doing she, she gets right to the heart of the situation/challenge by using a professional and compassionate style to help them get laser focused.
Donna has worked in the human capital space for over 20 years in leadership and human resources positions, specializing in employee relations, DEI, change management, and leadership development. She helps her clients define concrete goals and identifies leadership strengths and challenges to understand their potential in the workplace. She helps her clients accelerate their leadership growth providing accountability, transformative skills, leadership development methodologies and tools.
- Provides leaders with skills to create inclusive communication to build collaborative environments, develop credibility at the leadership table, and become confident.
- Helps clients understand their strengths and develop strategies to enhance their skillset.
- Skilled at resolving conflicts within organizations and mediating resolutions.
- Experience in facilitating strategic planning sessions.
- Skilled in organizational assessments and recommending solutions.
- Builds customized leadership development programs and curriculums.
- Helps clients build capacity in their leadership skills.
- Skilled at working with experienced and novice leaders.
As a leadership coach, she partners with her clients and works as a trusted advisor. She provides tailored customized coaching to them, and empowers, guides, and supports their transformation, both professionally and personally.
Education & Certifications:
Professional Coaching, Coaching; Adler Graduate Professional School (PCC) (ACPC), (Honours) Human Resources Management, Human Resources Development; British Columbia Institute of Technology; Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Concordia University. Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)