Jamal has experienced in different levels of medical care system with more than 18 years work as a mecical doctor in different hospitals, clinics and his private offices.
His clinical background helps him to be familiar with different struggles and obstacles in health care systems and their proper solutions toward a profitable hospitals and clinics.
He is the founder and manager of a wound care division in a diabetic polyclinic with establishing innovative modalities in wound care management which increase the quality of wound care in the wound clinic and decrease the wound healing time.
He wrote many medical articles that have been published in international medical journals including ISI ones.
Jamal is interested in using artificial intelligance in different aspects of medicine. He published his study on using AI in the diagnosis of COVID19 by using cough sounds in 2022.
- Jamal is a Medical doctor. He is specialized in infectious diseases. He got fellowship in immunocompromised patients.
- Medical researcher with inetest in wound care management and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Certified Pranic healer from MCKS pranic healing
- Wound care manager and financial consultant wound care clinics
- Project manager in health tourism.
- Social media marketer