Peter Payette CSSBB
Senior Optimization Advisor
The director in the implementation of different projects and interactions with varying levels of management have served their organizations well. Project outcomes have routinely exceeded management expectations. He is also a Six Sigma Black Belt and well experienced in implementation and coaching leaders on the use of Continuous Improvement. He has over fifteen years of experience leading teams of varying levels through Kaizen and process mapping.
- Process Mapping
- Ability to influence leadership
- Experience in Lean or Six Sigma environment with an understanding of Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Experience in implementation and coaching leaders on the use of CI tools such as: huddles; performance boards and performance metrics; leadership practices; standard processes; root cause problem solving.
- Ability to facilitate Kaizen and process mapping sessions
- Experience in training and coaching of frontline employees and leaders
- Advanced ability to deliver presentations to executive level leaders
- Advanced communication skills – written & verbal