MORTEZA ZOHRABI, [MBB, PMP, CRP] The lead Director in the implementation of countless mega-projects in both public and private sectors for large hospitals, government offices, manufacturers, and universities to name a few. He is also a Certified Return On Investment Professional, publishing numerous articles and presentations on guaranteed value for money.
With over 20 years of expertise and hundreds of millions of dollars in savings, Morteza has done it all. Delivering innovative solutions to old-time problems, with a track record of outstanding results, enhancing throughput, capacity, staff/client satisfaction, and shrinking turn around times.
Through a combination of conventional and modern top-notch management techniques, Morteza and his team have transformed Lean application in management consulting industry. Providing state-of-the-art Business Transformations and distinctively conforming as Growth Partners, encompassing guaranteed client satisfaction with each endeavor.
Business Transformation & Growth Partner with Guaranteed Results, Lean Six Sigma Solution Design
Return On Investment in Non-Capital Projects, Program Review, Hoshin Kanri (Strategy Deployment)
- Over $20M ROI savings for Health Care Providers throughout 3 Projects
- Over $13.5M in incremental sales revenue in commercial sectors throughout one longer term engagement
- Over $4M in Service Revenue in a business development engagement
- Reduced turnaround time by over 50% while freeing up 40% human resources within the Public Sector
- Increased OR capacity by over 10%, reducing cancellations and OR downtime on a Provincial scale
- Transformed care pathways within a surgical cancer treatment facility from the bottom 20% of provincial facilities to the first in turnaround times
- 33% increase in throughput within a Diabetes Education Center
- Trained and certified over 400 high level personnel in Lean Six Sigma within Public Sectors
- Deputy Minister’s BRAVO Innovation Award Recipient for Transfer of Payment Contracts Improvement Project: 2013 Ministry of Community and Social Services!
- Increased Throughput by Over 190% in Under 6 months of Engagement in Patio Door Manufacturing
- Increased throughput by over 200% in industrial cooling system manufacturing
- 45% reduction in human resources throughout shipping and receiving while maintaining the same capacity
- Increased Revenue by significantly over 50% in under 6 months in Precision Manufacturing