Gordon Houston MBA
Gordon is a passionate HR executive who provides world-class coaching and consulting solutions to clients looking to transform their organizations. Through an inquiry-based coach approach, Gordon helps his clients assess the current state of their team, identify actionable plans that drive change, and measure the return for their organization. His high level of business acumen, matched with over 20 years’ experience in human resources has enabled Gordon to effectively coach CEOs, Executive Directors, department leaders, and frontline supervisors.
Gordon has consulted with organizations in both the public and private sectors, including federal and municipal institutions, health care, post-secondary institutes, mining, automotive, financial services, and retail industries and his experience includes everything from small start-up companies to multinational organizations.
- Defining and creating organizational culture
- Driving performance through employee engagement
- Leadership coaching and personalized leadership development to help clients strengthen their teams
- Developing people-centered business strategies
- Managing and sustaining change within organizations
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC), Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR), and Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP)