Sandy Henderson PCC
Recipient of the 2019 Prism award, granted by the International Coach Federation, Toronto Chapter, in recognition of coaching excellence.
She brings her experience and passion for public sector work and her personal commitment to continuous improvement to help organization streamline operations, re-align people and position leaders and teams to better deliver upon key business priorities.
Senior executive positions held across 8 different ministries across the Ontario Public Service:
- Designed and implemented ministry-wide leadership learning programs
- Pioneered the creation of a Consortium of certified coaches from across government to coach managers as part of their ministry leadership development program
- Led organizational reviews and implemented redesign strategies
- Directed business improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Developed evaluation and performance measurement frameworks
- Orchestrated large scale change management, with a strong focus on strategic and operational planning
Now retired from the Ontario government, Sandy is focused on her leadership coaching practice.
She believes that one of the most important decisions that leaders have is about their people. Through coaching, leaders can build capacity in their people and create collaborative cultures that support innovation and business success. As a coach, Sandy believes people have the answers within and her job is to allow them to explore different perspectives as a “thinking partner”.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
Certification in Executive Coaching (CEC), Royal Roads University; Certification in Team Performance Coaching (CTPC), Team Coaching International; Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation; Certificate in Organizational Development, Queen’s University; Executive Management & Public Sector Leadership Certificates, Queen’s University; BSC(OT), Univeristy of Western Ontario