Mallory is a Trauma Sensitive, Business + Mindset Coach, working closely with coaches, online service providers and executives to optimize their relationships, profit, engagement, and growth while enhancing their resiliency and capacity navigating risk and nuance encountered daily without stress or burn-out. Weaving together the science of the subconscious mind, polyvagal theory, and fundamental business principles and processes for support alongside energetics.
She is deeply committed to encompassing her knowledge, skills, and experiences to best serve leading organizations alongside Executives and Leaders. To support them in enhancing inclusivity in the workplace, acknowledging how to create a safe, collaborative, connected and supportive team while advocating and teaching how to mitigate and resolve harm and Trauma.
- Mallory is a Reiki Master and certified Polyvagal-Informed, Life & Success Coach, Hypnotherapist, TIME, Emotional Freedom Technique and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner who’s had a previous life here as an Human Resources professional (for over a decade) as well.
- Proven track record of exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to effortlessly work with a diverse group, including clients, students, staff, physicians, faculty, senior management, executive leadership, and external clients
- Demonstrated project management skills by streamlining processes while adhering to complex business rules with the extensive knowledge and understanding of policies, regulations, and labour laws.
- Effective and timely communication with empathy, compassion, and care for others; co-regulating to create a felt sense of calm, support, and safety.
- Detail-oriented and organized professional who possesses strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to identify and solve complex problems.