Mary Nasab PhD
Senior experienced engineer in the implementation of process improvement projects in both public and private sectors for healthcare, manufacturing. She has experience in project management and data analysis methods. Return On Investment Professional, publishing numerous articles and presentations on prominent journals and conferences around the world. She is also a lecturer at the university of polytechnic Montreal teaching sustainable manufacturing, logistic networks and operation management.
With over 10 years of expertise, Marzieh provided decision-making tools and improvement solutions to save numerous amounts of time and money in manufacturing and healthcare projects. Scheduling, capacity planning, defining and measuring KPIs, process analysis, mathematical modeling and data analysis are part of applied methods in the projects she worked on.
Through a combination of conventional and modern top-notch management techniques, Marzieh has expanded her experience working through analysis of establishments and methods to help enterprises through digital transformation and industry 4.0.
Process and data analyst, Process analysis, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling, Lean manufacturing, Project/Portfolio/Program Management, Data analysis, digital transformation.
- Increased Throughput by Over 70% by providing improvement solutions based on lean manufacturing in manufacturing of engineered wood
- Reduced the time of production by 30% by providing an integrated grated scheduling plan at the strategic and operational level including time of operations and portfolio of projects in manufacturing of engineered wood
- Reducing the time of operations over 50% in decontamination centers by proving automation and scheduling solutions
- Business improvement for a non-profit business to transfer the business to be profitable and independent from government’s fundings
- 6 years experience in project planning and data analysis in railway, oil and gas, mining and telecommunication industries