With over 9 years of experience in customer service experience, team training to enhance customer satisfaction, and 2 years managing a cultural institution aimed to provide soft skills and emotional regulation training in the workplace, Mojdeh has expertise in the field of Human Resources. With extensive experience in project coordination, adult training, and the development of tailored workshop content and curriculum, she is passionate about facilitating growth. Currently pursuing a Certificate in Workplace Learning and Adult Education at George Brown College, I hold certifications in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) and Foundation of Coaching from the University of Toronto.
- Establish positive learning environments in the workplace
- Group dynamics management
- Counseling for interpersonal, finding meaning and purpose, and spiritual challenges
- Program planning and administration
- Conference coordination
- Curriculum selection for educational program