Nelson is a PCC-certified leadership and executive coach with 10+ years of helping business leaders, entrepreneurs and organizations move gracefully into important meaningful human conversations that attract, engage and retain emotionally intelligent leaders and contributors through quality modern work & life-altering experiences that look at our whole self.
He has coached and facilitated training for CEOs, high-level decision-makers, executive teams, entrepreneurs, artists, athletes, activists, and many others from a wide range of organizations and backgrounds.
In 2011, he began a two-year journey between Toronto and New York City becoming a certified leadership coach after spending the previous decade working with Grammy and Juno award winning artists as a Talent Development executive in music and entertainment.
His intention is to create a trusted and safe space that gives every client the opportunity to do meaningful work in our conversations and the confidence to do the work on the sidelines to create transformational results towards their self-development, career, wellbeing & mental health, purpose, leadership, relationships, and happiness.
- Helping Business Leaders make the U-Turn to becoming great leaders with a balanced and fulfilled personal life
- Expertise in creating relevant and personalized 1:1 coaching and program experiences
- Skilled at guiding clients to unblock, pivot and breakthrough challenging professional and personal barriers
- An innate ability to help clients identify plans of action that create new and powerful shifts and learnings
- A sounding board for strategic decision-making and cultivating deep and active listening
- Experienced in facilitating strategic planning sessions and organizational assessments
- Certified in Brene Brown’s “Dare To Lead” Training and completed Mental Health certified training
- Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)